Oscar and Centrus Health Kansas City Extend Partnership to Offer Affordable Health Insurance and Care
Oct 29, 2020
- Oscar and Centrus Health Kansas City will extend their partnership a second year to offer seamlessly connected health insurance and care in two counties in Kansas and three counties in Missouri.
- Oscar Individual and family plans will be offered through the ACA marketplace in Kansas counties Johnson and Wyandotte, and Missouri counties Clay, Jackson, and Platte.
- Members receive savings and an enhanced experience through Oscar’s digital tools, including dedicated Care Teams and 24/7 access to Oscar Virtual Urgent Care providers at $0(1), and $0 Tier 1 prescriptions – an expanded offering in 2021.(2)
- Members will receive high-quality care provided by leading Centrus Health Kansas City providers who are dedicated to improving clinical outcomes, enhancing experience and reducing cost.
- Centrus Health Kansas City’s extensive network of providers across metro communities with care available close to home.
- Oscar takes a personalized approach to member experience – each member is assigned a team of Care Guides and clinicians, including a nurse, who know the member’s medical history and help them navigate their plan, schedule appointments with Centrus providers in the member’s area and network, and collaborate with those providers to deliver a seamless member experience and health savings.
- Oscar members have 24/7 access to Oscar Virtual Urgent Care Providers at $0 for whenever a member needs to see a doctor quickly.(3) Tier 1 prescriptions are $0 when prescribed by Oscar Virtual Urgent Care providers, too.(4)
- Affordable coverage of Centrus Health Kansas City’s comprehensive medical services across all major specialty areas of care, maternity, orthopedics and oncology – with no referral needed.
- Pharmaceutical benefits beyond Virtual Urgent Care such as the $3 Prescriptions drug formulary, which includes 100 of the most commonly-prescribed medications for $3 or less.(5)
- Convenient tools and perks like the Oscar App, Oscar Step Tracking, and more.
- (1) If you’re away from home, this benefit is not available in US territories or internationally.
- (2) Tier 1 prescriptions and labs are $0 when arranged by an Oscar Virtual Primary Care Provider. Some Tier 1 prescriptions are unavailable via virtual visits. Other exclusions may apply.
- (3) If you’re away from home, this benefit is not available in US territories or internationally.
- (4) Tier 1 prescriptions are $0 when arranged by an Oscar Virtual Primary Care Provider. Some Tier 1 prescriptions are unavailable via virtual visits. Other exclusions may apply.
- (5) Available as a pre-deductible benefit on all Oscar Individual and Family plans in Kansas City except for Silver and Bronze High Deductible Savings Plans.