Oscar members enjoy access to affordable, convenient care
Here's what you'll love as an Oscar member:
Savings with $3 meds
Many commonly prescribed prescription drugs are as little as $3.3 Get a prescription or refill through the Oscar app, and get it delivered right to your door.
$0 preventive care
Your plan fully covers preventive care. That means your annual checkup, vaccines, or screenings (like blood pressure or cholesterol) are all $0.
Is Oscar available where I live?
Oscar offers Individual & Family 2024 health insurance plans in 18 states. This includes select counties in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. Plan details vary a bit by state, but you’ll get great benefits no matter where you live.
Understanding health insurance
Sign up for resources to help you find the right plan
We’ve got plan add-ons, too
Most standard ACA plans don’t cover dental, vision, hearing, and more. That’s why we offer supplemental health insurance plan add-ons to expand your coverage.
Frequently asked questions
- What are my covered essential benefits?
- All qualified health plans offered on the ACA marketplace offer coverage for basic benefits, or essential health benefits. When you choose Oscar, you’re covered with these 10 essential benefits:
- Ambulatory (or “outpatient”) services: Any medical care you receive where you aren’t admitted to a hospital.
- Emergency services: Medical care that you receive when visiting an emergency room, whether for a broken arm or a heart attack.
- Hospitalization: Any reason you’re admitted into a hospital, including for surgery or overnight observation.
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care: All of your practitioner provider visits during your pregnancy, as well as your birth and doctor visits for your newborn baby.
- Mental health and substance use services: Psychiatrist or counselor care as well as treatment at a mental health clinic.
- Prescription drugs: Antibiotics, blood pressure drugs, antidepressants, and all other medications prescribed by your doctor.
- Rehabilitative services and devices: All medical care you get for an injury, disability, or chronic condition (like physical and occupational therapy, speech therapy, psychiatric rehabilitation, etc.)
- Laboratory services: Any time a practitioner takes a sample (blood, urine, skin, etc.) and sends it to a lab for testing.
- Preventative care, wellness services, and chronic disease management: Visits to your doctor for your annual checkup, vaccines, or screenings (such as blood pressure, cholesterol, or colon cancer), along with medical care for chronic diseases (like diabetes, heart disease, cancer, or arthritis).
- Pediatric services: All healthcare for kids, including dental and vision.
- Contraceptives: Many forms of birth control including the pill, implants, IUDs, emergency contraception, sterilization procedures for women, and more, as well as counseling from your doctor.
- Breastfeeding coverage: Breastfeeding support, counseling, and education, as well as breastfeeding equipment and supplies for the duration of breastfeeding.
- How can I find out which doctors are in your network?
- You can search our provider network by doctor name, specialty, symptoms, and more by visiting hioscar.com/care-options.
- How can I see if my prescriptions are covered by Oscar?