Oscar Plans Among Most Affordable in Los Angeles and Orange County for 2019
Oct 15, 2018
- Starting October 15th, individuals and families residing in Los Angeles and Orange County can begin enrolling in Oscar Health plans on the California health care exchange.
- Oscar exchange plans are among the most affordable options available this year, and offer unique perks and benefits, including free, 24/7 telemedicine, a consumer-friendly smartphone app, and a dedicated Concierge team to help direct members to high-value care.
- This is Oscar Health’s fourth consecutive year serving parts of the Southern California community; members will continue to have access to an exceptional network of providers, including Providence Health Network, UCLA Health, and St. Joseph Hoag Health, as well as Citrus Valley Health Partners and Keck Medicine of USC through our expansion into east Los Angeles.
- Californians can purchase plans through licensed insurance brokers, CoveredCa.com, hioscar.com or by calling Oscar’s sales team.
- 82% of California members have created an online profile
- 71% of California members have contacted their Concierge team via call or a secure message
- Nearly half of California members have downloaded Oscar’s mobile app